This online portal is for current year enrolled students of Te Reo Maioha.
The online lessons in this course will complement the face to face teachings by your kaiako or kaiawhina each fortnight.
This is a work in progress project for the benefit of students attending TRM kura in Sydney and Melbourne.
Lessons and videos will be updated and added as our kaiako or kaiawhina complete their mahi for each module.
A messenger group will be set up to communicate mahi kainga for Year 1. (TRM TAU1-Sydney 2019).
If you do not have messenger then consider getting the app and ask to be added to the group.
Form a Study Group of around 6-7 people in your class. Group Study once a week either in person, conference call via Messenger, Skype or Zoom on the 13 Kaupapa below.
For help using this portal, korero with people in your study group or PM Dallas or Awhi.
For Log on or access issues to the portal email email@example.com.
Nga tohu a ringa
Te Matatau o te reo maori
The Maori Alphabet
The five rules of Te Aataarangi
Colloquialism, slang, idioms
Kowae ako 1
- WHITI 1: – He, Te, Me, Ngā
- WHITI 1.1 – Pepeha
- WHITI 1.2 – He waka, He awa, He maunga
- WHITI 2 – Kotahi/tahi – tekau/ngahuru
- WHITI 3 – Kotahi te – E rima ngā
- WHITI 4 – E ono ngā – Tekau ngā
- WHITI 4.1 – Tangohia, Whakahokia, Waihotia, Puritia
- WHITI 5 (PANUI 2) – E hia? – E whia? (Rite tonu.) Kia hia? (Rerekē)
- WHITI 5.1 – Noa iho, Anake/Anahe
- WHITI 5.2 – Takitahi, Takirua, Takitoru
- WHITI 5.3 – Tokohia/whia?
- WHITI 5.4 – E whia? – E hia?
- WHITI 5.5 – Ngā Tātai
- WHITI 5.6 – Tua
- WHITI 5.7 – Pangarau
- WHITI 5.8 Ko Te Tukanga Whakawhiti Kōrero Tuatahi
- WHITI 5.9.1 Kupu Hou
- WHITI 5.9 He Whakamatautau-A-Tuhi
Kowae ako 2
- WHITI 6 – Homai, Hoatu, Whoatu
- WHITI 7 – Tētahi, Tētehi, Ētahi, Ētēhi
- PĀNUI 3 – Ngā Tae
- WHITI 8 – Nei, Nā, Rā
- WHITI 8.1 – Ēnei, Ēnā, Ērā
- WHITI 9 PĀNUI 4 – He Awa, Rongo, Haumia
- PĀNUI 4.1 – He Tauaro
- WHITI 10 – Konei, Konā, Korā
- WHITI 10.1 – Tupou Takirua: Māua, Kōrua, Rāua, Tāua. Tupou Takitini: Mātou, Koutou, Rātou, Tātou
- WHITI 10.2 – Kei te aha koe, E aha ana tātou
- WHITI 10.3 Ko Te Tukanga Whakawhiti Kōrero Tuarua
- WHITI 10.4 Kupu Hou
Kowae ako 3